The Chief Minister accepts resignations
The Cabinet Secretariat (Cabinet Cell) Government of Nagaland vide Notification No. CAB-1/2008 dated Kohima the 22nd January 2015 has issued a press released which said, “The Chief Minister of Nagaland is pleased to accept the resignation of the following Parliamentary Secretaries and Advisors in the Government of Nagaland with immediate effect.”
1. Er. Kropol Vitsu, Parliamentary Secretary, Art & Culture, Printing & Stationery.
2. Torechu, Parliamentary Secretary Housing, Excise.
3. E.E. Pangteang, Advisor, Tourism.
4. Merentoshi, Advisor, SIRD & Chairman NSMDC.
5. Naiba Konyak, Advisor, NEPED, NBMH.