Tuesday, August 16, 2022
image
Nagaland

NFHRCC hopes to complete work soon

6109
By Our Reporter Updated: Jul 11, 2020 11:52 pm
A A A

Our Reporter
Dimapur, July 11 (EMN):
Nagaland Foothill Road Construction Committee (NFHRCC) on Saturday informed that 70% of construction work of the project has been completed and expressed confidence that the remaining 30% would be completed by the current working season, as per the technical report.

The committee convenor Supu Jamir informed this to media persons during a briefing at its Khermahal-based office on July 11. Jamir stated that officials were sent for inspection at Doyang bridge construction on July 8.

Jamir said that major works were stopped due to the lockdown while minor works are still going on. He added that an 8-km earth-cutting work consisting 3 km at Longleng and 5 km at Niuland sector still remains.

The convener further informed that the committee would be holding a meeting with the Dimapur-based tribal hohos at the shortest possible time.

6109
By Our Reporter Updated: Jul 11, 2020 11:52:57 pm