NBSE notifies on NSEE
Dimapur, May 4 (EMN): The Nagaland Board of School Education (NBSE) has notified all concerned that the Nagaland State Entrance Examination (NSEE) 2017 for Para Medical/Agri and Allied degree courses will be held on May 13 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Mezhür Hr. Sec. School, Kohima and Ministers’ Hill Baptist Higher Secondary School, Kohima.1. The Provisional Admit cards shall be issued from the 11th to 12th May 2017 in the Office of the NBSE.
2. Candidates are informed to collect the provisional admit card personally.
3. The signature in all the required places i.e. forms, counterfoil of the admit card, attendance register, etc. must tally.
4. Examination fee of 500/- is to be paid during collection of admit card.
5. As proof of identity, the candidate must produce the original/photocopy of the admit card of the HSSLC or HSLC Examination while collecting the NSEE Admit card and also have it in their possession in the examination hall.
6. No admit cards will be issued on the day of the examination.