Nagaland board announces HSLC, HSSLC examinations 2021 routine
HSLC examination will begin on April 7 and HSSLC exam on April 6
Dimapur, April 1 (EMN): Nagaland Board of School Education (NBSE) has announced the routine for High School Leaving Certificate (HSLC) and Higher Secondary School Leaving Certificate (HSSLC) examinations 2021.
The HSLC examination 2021 will begin on April 7 and conclude on April 21, while HSSLC examination will commence on April 6 and conclude on April 21, according to an update from NBSE via DIPR.
A total of 23,612 candidates will be writing the HSLC examination 2021 from 133 provisional examination centres and four sub centres and 742 candidates will be appearing the HSLC compartmental examination 2021 from 41 examination centres.
In HSSLC examination, a total of 16835 candidates — Arts – 13024, Commerce – 1347 and Science – 2464 – have enrolled and exams will be conducted at 96 provisional examination centres. Out of total candidates, 8641 are girls and 8194 boys.
Dos and don’ts
NBSE has urged the candidates to follow all the guidelines issued by the state authorities to avoid spreading of Covid-19 during the examinations. It also appealed to the parents and guardians to enlighten their wards on the need to follow the SOPs.
- Reach the examination centre in time.
- Read the question paper carefully before attempting.
- Write answers based on the marks allotted.
- Only materials like pen, pencil, scale, eraser, sharpener, geometry instruments, pocket hand sanitiser, mask and transparent water bottle will be allowed to be carried inside the examination hall.
- Refrain from any kind of mal-practices.
- Wear masks, observe social distancing norms, avoid contact with unknown persons etc.
More examination centres
The NBSE informed that additional examination centres have been created in all the districts and sub divisions in order to maintain social distancing in view of the Covid-19 pandemic. The exam centre superintendents were briefed about the SOPs to be followed during the examination at a recent virtual meeting.
The board have delivered materials to the examination centres to disinfect the rooms, washrooms, halls etc.
It went on to inform that 17343 candidates appeared Class 11 promotion examination 2021 which concluded on March 31.