Mokokchung issues quarantine protocol for in-bound travellers
Mokokchung, Sep. 16 (EMN): The Mokokchung district administration has issued quarantine protocol for inter-state returnees and in-bound travellers for Mokokchung district. The guidelines were adopted by the district task force during its meeting on September 11.
The following are the guidelines to be followed by the in-bound travellers:
- Every returnees will be required to submit ‘self declaration form ’or ‘undertaking for home quarantine’ either online (nCOVID Nagaland Visitors App or covid19.nagaland.gov.in) or in hardcopy at the designated point of entry at Dimapur, Tzutapela or Watiyongpang gate.
- All in-bound travelers showing no symptoms on screening will proceed to Mokokchung district for quarantine as per the quarantine norms.
- Conveyance from the point of entry to the place of quarantine after screening will be arranged by the in-bound travelers.
- Every in-bound traveler who is found asymptomatic will undergo quarantine for 14 days. They may either opt for home quarantine or institutional quarantine in a facility managed by the district task force or paid quarantine in a designated hotel or lodge.
- At the institutional quarantine facility, the quarantinee will be charged for food at a rate fixed at INR 350 per day. The quarantinee may also arrange own food from outside being delivered at the quarantine facility which should be mandatorily in single-use disposable containers and preferably on biodegradable materials.
- If the person in quarantine remains asymptomatic throughout the 14-day quarantine period, no testing will be required for the release from quarantine. Any person who develops symptoms during the course of quarantine will be tested immediately.
- On completion of the 14-day quarantine period and the person remaining asymptomatic throughout the period, the person will be released from the quarantine. The medical team will issue ‘a release certificate’ with a copy to the district task force. The quarantinee will arrange his/her own conveyance upon release from the quarantine.
- Persons who are asymptomatic and require or need to be released from the quarantine prematurely due to urgent or emergency work will be allowed subject to the following condition:
- After having completed 4 days of quarantine, including the day of arrival, the quarantine may request for testing by TrueNat.
- Sample collection and testing will be done from 5th day of arrival onwards.
- This test will be charged at the rate fixed by the government.
- The person will be released from quarantine on receiving the negative test result.