House Gutted By Fire In Dimapur - Eastern Mirror
Friday, June 21, 2024

House gutted by fire in Dimapur

By EMN Updated: Sep 18, 2020 2:39 pm
Dimapur fire
Seen in the picture is the remains of the house which was damaged by fire at Industrial village, Razhuphe on Thursday.

Dimapur, Sep. 17 (EMN): One house was gutted in a devastating fire that broke out at Industrial village, Razhuphe, near DC Court office in Dimapur, at around 1:30 am on Thursday.

An update from Fire and Emergency Services stated that on receiving a call, it mobilised a quick response team from Fire Station Dimapur (West) to control the fire. It added that two fire tenders along with sufficient equipment and personnel were pressed into action.

The report stated that properties worth approximately INR 1.50 lakh were lost in the inferno. It added that properties worth INR 1 crore could be salvaged and prevented from spreading to other adjoining areas due to the timely response from fire personnel. The report also stated that two LPG cylinders were retrieved and prevented from explosion.

The report further stated that there was no casualty and attributed the cause of fire to electrical short circuit.

By EMN Updated: Sep 18, 2020 2:39:06 pm
Website Design and Website Development by TIS