Fire Guts One House In Dimapur - Eastern Mirror
Monday, March 04, 2024
Dimapur, Nagaland

Fire guts one house in Dimapur

By Livine Khrozhoh Updated: Jan 23, 2024 8:32 pm

DIMAPUR — In a fire on Monday, January 22, at Lotha Colony, Dimapur, one house was gutted, affecting a family.

According to an officer from the West Police Station, the fire resulted from a short circuit. He updated that information about it was received at 6:44 pm, and the fire tenders reached the spot at 6:55 pm.

Fortunately, no one was injured, as none of the family members were at home when the fire started. The officer mentioned that they successfully prevented the fire from spreading to nearby houses but were unable to save the kaccha house, which was completely razed within a few minutes.

Properties worth INR 10 lakh are estimated to have been destroyed in the fire.

Also read: 3 thatch houses reduced to ashes in fire at Dilai

By Livine Khrozhoh Updated: Jan 23, 2024 8:32:57 pm
Website Design and Website Development by TIS