Views & Reviews
Festive Greetings from Working Group of 6 NNPGs
Naga people, along with the rest of the Christian world have celebrated Christmas with great joy and merrymaking. The festive season continues with the old year 2016 giving way to a fresh year in just a few days. It is our prayer that the Lord of all Nations, the God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob will guide and bless the Naga people with renewed hope and vision towards our common objective. How blessed are we that despite our sins and shortcomings, we are assured of eternal salvation if we submit ourselves to His will!
As the new year approaches, may we rekindle friendships, cherish and preserve fond memories of family, friends and comrades. May we also find courage to forgive those who wronged us in the past and seek forgiveness from others for our mistakes.
Jesus Christ brought reconciliation between God and man. It is our duty to reconcile with our fellowmen. On this festive season, leaving aside all our ideological differences, we would like to wish our Naga people everywhere a prosperous year filled with peace, love and compassion. May we walk tall in Christ during this festive season and throughout the year.
Happy New Year!
1. N. Kitovi Zhimomi, Ato Kilonser, GPRN/NSCN, Convener, NNPGs working Group.
2. Wangtin Naga, President, NSCN (R), Co-Convener.
3. V. NAGI, Gen. Secy., NNC/FGN (N/A), Co-Convener.
4. Zhopra Vero, Kedallo, FGN/NNC, Co-Convener.
5. Hozheto Chophy, Ato Kilonser, NNC/NPGN, Co-Convener.
6. Hetoi Chophy, Ato Kilonser, NNC/GDRN, Co- Convener.