Dimapur District Two-wheeler Taxi Association launched
Dimapur, Aug. 5 (EMN): Dimapur-based like-minded youths launched a new body called Dimapur District Two-wheeler Taxi Association (DDTWTA) on August 5 with the motto: “Service, labour and dignity”. It has its office at Supermarket.
According to the press release issued by the Media Cell of DDTWTA, the aims and objectives of the association are:
* To promote educated unemployed youths, both male and female towards self-sufficiency.
* Offer part time job opportunities to students as well as school and college dropouts.
* To provide convenient and comfortable commute for citizens of Dimapur district.
* To provide cheap and affordable form of public transportation for the common people of Dimapur.
* To contribute positively to ever-growing economy of Dimapur district and for the Nagas as a whole.
* To offer vehicle (two-wheeler) financing to eligible poor candidates.