Saturday, August 13, 2022
image
Gaming

Best CSGO trade-up contracts for June 2021

6139
By Tekato Longkumer Updated: Jun 06, 2021 10:33 pm
A A A
CSGO trade-up contract
Photo: Steam.

Dimapur, June 6 (EMN): Prices for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CSGO) weapon skins and other tradeable in-game items have gone up following Valve’s decision to deny non-Prime players access to in-game drop items with the latest update.

The update has forced free-to-play (F2P) players to purchase CSGO Prime status in order to be eligible for in-game drops including Case Drops, Graffiti drops and Weapon Drops.

This means that a F2P player will have to rely on the Steam market to get weapon skins, gloves, graffitis and stickers.

Before the update, F2P players could get their hands on rare case drops like Operation Bravo cases and sell them on the market for a small profit. Now, it is impossible for F2P players to get them unless they buy Prime or dive into the Steam market.

However, there is another way to get good weapon skins in CSGO without paying the premium and it is called a Trade-up Contract.

What are CSGO Trade-up Contracts?

Simply put, a trade-up contract in CSGO is the ability for a player to convert ten items of identical quality into one item of higher quality.

Here is Valve’s official explanation: “In exchange for 10 items of identical quality, you will receive a single item of a quality one higher, from a collection of one of the items you provided.

Here the quality of an item refers to the weapons-grade an item belongs to. For example, you can trade up ten Mil-Spec weapons to get a Restricted weapon.

What determines Trade-up outcomes in CSGO?

Outcomes of each trade-up contract depends on the float value and collection of the inputs.

Float values in CSGO

The float of a weapon skin in CSGO is a certain value that gives the skin its quality. Depending on the float value of a particular weapon, the quality of the skin will range from the worst-looking (Battle Scarred) to the best-looking (Factory New).

By mixing weapon skins with different float values, the trade-up outcome can be manipulated. For example, to get a Factory New version you might need to keep the average float values of your 10 skin inputs under 0.07.

CSGO weapon collection

The collection of the inputs determines from which collection the final outcome will trade up. For example, there are 3 possible outcomes from the Italy collection. If you trade up 10 industrial-grade weapons from the Italy collection in minimal wear condition with average float values of 0.08, there is a 33.33% chance to get a Factory New Glock-18 Candy Apple, a 33.33% chance to get a Factory New MP7 Anodized Navy or a 33.33% chance to get a Factory New Sawed-off Full Stop.

Here are the best CSGO trade-ups for June 2021

Restricted trade-up from Fracture Case

For the first trade-up contract, you will have to look into the Fracture Case. Get 10 restricted grade Tec-9 Brother or equivalent grade weapon in minimal wear condition.

Make sure to get the average float value under 0.08 to ensure that the outcomes are all in factory new condition.

You can also mix and match minimal wear with factory new items to get the float under 0.08.

Doing this correctly will give you a 33.33% chance to get a Factory New Glock-18 Vogue, a 33.33% chance to get a Factory New M4-A4 Tooth Fairy or a 33.33% chance to get a Factory New XM1014 Entombed.

Total trade-up cost: INR 687.58

Profitability: 116.6%

CSGO Fracture case trade up input
CSGO Fracture case trade up input. Photo: Tradeupspy.
CSGO fracture case trade up outcomes
CSGO Fracture case trade up outcome. Photo: Tradeupspy.

Industrial-grade trade-up from Dust 2 Collection

Next, you might want to take a look at the Dust 2 Collection. Get 7 industrial-grade Five-Seven Orange Peel or equivalent grade weapon in minimal wear condition and 3 in field-tested condition.

Ensure that the field-tested weapons’ float values are under 0.185 and the minimal wear weapons’ float values are under 0.08.

The average float value for this contract to get the factory new outcome is 0.1115.

Doing this correctly will give you a 33.33% chance to get a Factory New M4-A4 VariCamo, a 33.33% chance to get a Minimal Wear PP-Bizon Brass or a 33.33% chance to get a Minimal Wear SG 553 Damascus Steel.

Total trade-up cost: INR 155.07

Profitability: 111.79%

CSGO Dust 2 collection trade-up
CSGO Dust 2 collection trade-up input. Photo: Tradeupspy.
CSGO Dust 2 collection trade-up outcome. Photo: Tradeupspy.

Disclaimer: Trade-ups involve considerable risk since it is based on probability. Sometimes the outcome might not be the one that you have been looking for. Make sure to do more research, mix/match items and check float values to get the best outcomes. We are not responsible for any profit or loss you incur due to trade-ups.

6139
By Tekato Longkumer Updated: Jun 06, 2021 10:33:00 pm