Amazon ‘Samsung Ear Buds’ quiz answers today (March 9, 2021)
- Today’s Amazon Quiz details
- Amazon ‘Samsung Ear Buds’ quiz answers for March 9, 2021
- How to play the Amazon quiz?
Dimapur, March 9 (EMN): Amazon ‘Samsung Ear Buds’ quiz is live right now on Amazon FunZone and this time Amazon is offering its users a chance to win a Samsung Galaxy Ear Buds Pro worth INR 17,990.
The Samsung Galaxy Ear Buds Pro has excellent audio quality thanks to its two AKG-tuned drivers, an 11mm woofer for better bass output and a 6.5mm tweeter for treble and mids. It also features active noise cancellation and Samsung claims that its earbuds will last you for around 4.5 hours.
Amazon users have the opportunity to grab the awesome wireless Samsung Galaxy Ear Buds Pro for free by simply answering all five questions correctly. Once all questions have been answered correctly, Amazon will notify the user that they are eligible for a lucky draw.
Today’s Amazon Quiz details
- Amazon quiz type: Answer and win a ‘Samsung Ear Buds‘
- Today’s Amazon Quiz Prize: Samsung Galaxy Ear Buds Pro
- Amazon Quiz Date: March 9, 2021
- Amazon Quiz Time: 12 am–8 pm
- Winners List Declaration Date: To be announced
Amazon ‘Samsung Ear Buds’ quiz answers for March 9, 2021
Question 1: In February 2021, a portion of which glacier broke off and caused the flooding of the Dhauliganga river?
The correct answer is Nanda Devi glacier.
Question 2: The Square Kilometre Array is an intergovernmental project to build the world’s largest what?
The correct answer is Radio telescope.
Question 3: Yudh Abhyas’ that recently took place in Rajasthan, is a joint military exercise between India and which country?
The correct answer is USA.
Question 4: What was the middle name of this famous singer?
The correct answer is Joseph.
Question 5: Which of the following is not there in the four corners of this board game?
The correct answer is Railroad.
How to play the Amazon quiz?
- Download and install the Amazon Android or iOS app from Google Play Store or Apple’s App Store.
- Open the Amazon app and Sign-in your Amazon account credentials. You can also create a new Amazon account if you do not have one.
- Go to the Amazon app homepage and click on the home menu button. Scroll down and tap on ‘Programs and Features‘. After that, look for the ‘FunZone‘ option and click on it.
- After entering ‘FunZone,’ click the Amazon Quiz banner and start the quiz by tapping the ‘Start‘ button.
- You have to answer all five questions correctly in the Daily Amazon Quiz in order to be eligible to win exciting prizes.
- Answer all of today’s Amazon Quiz questions correctly and the app will display if you are eligible for the Amazon Quiz winners’ lucky draw or not.
- The Amazon Quiz lucky draw winners are announced on the ‘Lucky Draw Winners‘ on the specified declaration date. You can check daily by tapping on the ‘Lucky Draw Winners‘. Amazon will either send an SMS or an email if you win anything.
- Note: Users can access Amazon Quiz only through an Android or iOS smartphone. Desktop and laptop users will not be able to access Amazon’s daily quiz.
Watch this space for more answers to daily Amazon quiz challenges for a chance to win exciting prizes. We update daily and we provide accurate answers for Amazon daily quiz challenges.
Please read the eligibility criteria outlined in the Amazon app and refer to the official correct procedures outlined in the ‘Details of the Contest and How to Enter’ section of the Amazon app. If you have any queries, please refer to the FAQ section given just below the FunZone section of the Amazon app. Do tweet about your participation in the Amazon Quiz using #IWonOnAmazon if you get lucky. All the best.